কমিউনিটির বন্যা-সহনীলতা পরিমাপ
টুলটি অ্যাক্সেস করুন
এফআরএমসি-এর পেছনের তত্ত্ব
A major gap in understanding community flood resilience is a lack of an empirically validated measure of it. To fill this gap, the Zurich Flood Resili
This document provides detail on the conceptual framework behind the Flood Resilience Measurement for Community (FRMC) and explains how it is applied
This document explains the process of using the Flood Resilience Measurement for Communities (FRMC) tool and the various roles and responsibilities in
This guide provides information and advice to help you gather high quality information working with the community. This guide has been written for eve
Note on Intellectual Property
- The Flood Resilience Measurement for Communities (FRMC) has been developed as a product of the Zurich Flood Resilience Alliance (the Alliance) and consists of
- the measurement framework and associated materials,
- a hybrid online and mobile app-based software tool, and
- the data the measurement generates.
- The FRMC framework and associated materials were developed by organizations working through the Alliance. The framework and associated materials are the joint intellectual property of the Alliance. Materials pertaining to the FRMC may be used and reproduced freely for research and non-profit purposes only.
- The software: Zurich Insurance contracted and paid IBM to develop and maintain the FRMC software, and hence Zurich owns the IP that is the software and associated technical guidance. Use of the software may be provided for non-commercial purposes only.
- The data: All data are collected in accordance with ethical data collection practices, and are anonymous at the individual and household levels. The data within the tool ultimately are controlled by the organizations that collected it. As a condition of using the framework, all organizations have agreed that data will be stored in a central database and be used for research purposes following the signing of an access agreement that Zurich is managing.
- Use-rights: The Alliance are keen for the FRMC to be used as widely as possible, within the time-frame of the current phase running until 2023. Existing partners are encouraged to expand use of the tool within the remit of the Alliance. The Alliance invites expressions of interest by new organizations wishing to use the FRMC by filling out an access request in this document or emailing email@example.com